Goals and Objectives
- To promote children’s rights and provide equal opportunities for children with and without disability, without prejudice to social class, gender, religion, etc.
- To promote the cognitive, emotional, social and physical development of children
- To enhance the children’s sense of responsibility, self-confidence and mutual cooperation
- To promote and strengthen the position of women. The girls are active in the Center, and the activities are for both sexes, which strengthen the self-confidence, knowledge and possibilities of the girls
- To promote cultural exchange experiences among Palestinian and overseas children and young people
- To raise awareness of the importance of reading, starting at an early age, and to promote reading in local communities